Friday, February 6, 2009

One Step Closer

I just found out today that I can be referred to the IVF Clinic --- well the one that is closest to me anyways (3 hours away). And that the doctor I saw in California is allowed to do this for me. He's out of the office until February 13th, so this will be a long week for me waiting for his response. But just knowing that I'm one step closer, has made me very happy. I feel like I'm in such limbo right now. I just want to try something to get me closer to being a mother. Just found out two more people I know are pregnant, one who is a close friend and one just from seeing it on facebook. Oh, facebook the good, the bad and the endless displays of baby pictures. Really rather torturous for me, but I still go on there everyday.

So, although I haven't been per say religious or spiritual lately I have decided to use the power of prayer this month. I am praying everyday to get pregnant (this month), so I won't have to go through the IVF stuff, but I am wiling to accept what will have to be done, no matter what will be.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for progress!!

    Good luck this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying with you :) who said that prayers don't help?

    p.s. I LOVE ruby! She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete