Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free As A Bird

I finished my last exam today, and so comes the end to my first year of Library Technician schooling. It was a good year, I did really well and I am looking forward to working in this field. So, now comes the waiting and anticipating the start of IVF. Whether or not I really get to start in May and all that comes with that. I have lots of plans for things I want to do over the summer cause I won't be working (just to make life easier with the IVF stuff).
  • Gardening
  • Taking a quilting course
  • A couple of trips (one to Vegas with DH/Step-daughter, one to Kelowna)
  • Get Ruby into a Pet Therapy program
  • Maybe adopt another dog
  • Do an online course for school
  • Number acupuncture visits to co-ordinate with IVF
  • Keep doing my daily visualization and meditation
  • Just visit with people and enjoy the warm weather

Is that enough? Gotta keep myself busy especially in the next month, so I don't go crazy with thinking about whether IVF will work or not. Oh, and the leg numbness thing has dissipated, thank goodness. Don't worry I'll probably have some other weird symptom next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment