Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TIK TOK

2WW = Obsession = Hell
Time is going sooooooooooooo slowwwwly. How does one survive the 2WW from Hell??????Guess I will have to tell you after next Tuesday. I'm struggling a bit and obsessively reading internet postings on implantation and pregnancy signs. I'm sure everyone post-transfer goes through this.

I totally didn't time my reading schedule correctly because I just finished two page turners and now there is nothing. I need a great book to distract me. There are the other two books that I've been trying to finish for 6 months and can never get into. Eat, Pray, Love is one. Of course it is much hyped so I wanted to see what the fuss was about. I just cannot connect to her character because she is in the exact opposite place I'm in; not wanting to be married and not wanting kids. The other is City of Glass which is the third book in a urban fantasy series. The first two I liked but the finale is dragging on and I just want to skip to the end. I always try to finish books though, its just one of my obsessive things.

Started one of DH's books last night; a Jason Bourne continuation. Hoping the action of the book will keep my obsessive thoughts at bay. That's right I'm an ex-secret agent not a lady waiting on a blood test cause that is way cooler.

2 comments:

  1. Not that you asked, but Oxygen was a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm sorry.... I've read a couple of the Jason Bourne add ons, but the writing style was different, so it was a bit difficult for me to truly enjoy them as much as the originals. I've never read a Jackie Collins book before, but have gone through two in the past few weeks. One was Drop Dead Beautiful, and I just finished Married Lovers. I was afraid they would be to 'romance' novel, but they really weren't. They both revolve around the Hollywood power scene, and the drama that ensues.

    ReplyDelete