Monday, August 23, 2010

Look around. Life is here, you just might miss it.

Nothing in the world of fertility to really update on. I've been totally enjoying life....meaning indulging in whatever I want like alcohol and chocolate. I had a session with my acupuncturist a couple weeks ago where she determined that I have sensitivity to my husband's sperm (what's next????) and she did a treatment for it. Guess it would have helped to determine that a while ago, but really I can't start thinking every little thing I didn't know is really preventing a pregnancy from happening.

I joined a running club because I'm tired of delaying things in my life. Exercise is good and I don't want to delay it because I think it will be a deterrent to pregnancy. I want to live my life! I want to make more exciting life goals for myself that have nothing to do with getting pregnant. I am proud that I have done quite a few things this summer to help that along. New hobbies, new groups and hopefully new friends. Now to just figure out how to address the children issue with new friends without sounding depressed, snotty or angered?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started running! I don't think it's ever a bad idea to start exercising, as long as it's not at exactly the same time as you have a procedure, like a transfer. You can always lighten up a little at that time.
    We were foiled by the stupid lab closure this last time, too. It just about broke my heart. You are handling it much better than I did!

    ReplyDelete