Thursday, November 5, 2009

One IUI Down, Hopefully None To Go

I did it, its done. IUI numero uno was completed this morning. Was suppose to be done tomorrow but I was surging already so it was bumped up. Silly me, didn't leave my cell phone on yesterday (cause I just assumed the plan was the plan - I'm such a newbie) and almost missed the message I needed to take my shot asap and come in today. So, as I expected IUI was pretty low key. Although I have to do some bragging on behalf of my DH, 170 million count and
53% motility!!! Hope that makes some sort of difference. Way to go honey, you have a good factory down there.

Now the dreaded 2WW, what to do? what to do? Not obsess, right! Just keep on living and hope for the best I guess. We are already discussing 'baby names' though, just to keep us on the optimistic vibe. Anyone suggest some good sites for names? I know there are a million out there but if anyone has some favorites, please pass it on. Or any other suggestions would be helpful for surviving the 2WW.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't hubbies funny...they strut their stuff with every good count...so much unlike us when we produce good eggs...we certainly don't strut around and pat ourselves on the back...no not us :)

    Good luck. Enjoy picking those baby names...you will need them soon!

    ReplyDelete