Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Makeover

I can't say I was really inspired by the weather outside, because here in Edmonton its friggin cold. But I decided to give my blog a spring makeover. Formally 'The Path of Promise', I now want to look at my situation with a little more humor and acceptance, hence 'The Road Less Fertilized'. That's not to say I won't have anymore 'poor me' posts cause everyone has those days and a blog really helps to get out those emotions. But I have been much inspired by all the ladies struggling with IF and their blogs and I hope to see things with a full range of emotions. So, spring has sprung and a new phase begun.

2 comments:

  1. I welcome the change, even if it confused my blog reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Betty, wasn't sure if it would cause some problems. Thought it would do automatic change.
    Thanks for sticking around.

    ReplyDelete