Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Looking Inward

Trying to have a better outlook today, and just be thankful for the things in my life (which are many). I know this is not the end of the road for me with fertility treatments....but just having a day like that made me really tired of living my life month-to-month. I will continue on with treatments but I'm really going to start adjusting to the mindset that children might not be in the cards and I want to be OK with that, and not be devastatingly sad every month....its so draining.

2 comments:

  1. I so hear you...But I promise at some point...you won't feel as drained and will actually ENJOY those "break" months when you have a cyst...I can't say when, but I found for me that it did happen--but then as you know from my blog...I'm a little odd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, honey. I'm feeling just what you're feeling ... and it sucks. No matter what the cause, it's devastating to lose a cycle.

    ReplyDelete