Friday, October 23, 2009

AWOL

I've been trying to focus on everything else but TTC. Its gone pretty well, I actually had a good month of just going to school, enjoying my life and all the wonderful things I have to be thankful for. On Sunday, I will be going back in to see if the cyst is still there.
Two scenarios:
1) Cyst gone - may be starting 1st IUI
2) Cyst there - DH and I have promised each other we will go on a last minute cruise

Kind of a win-win situation. Wish me luck, either I'll be cruising or stabbing myself in the butt every day.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...both outcomes seem fantastic...

    Good luck eithe rway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butt stabbing doesn't sound nearly as fun as the cruise, but when you think of the possability of a little one in nine months, it makes the butt stabbing so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, now that's a win-win! Way to stack the deck! :)

    ReplyDelete