Sunday, October 25, 2009

Roger, Roger We Have Lift Off

No cruising for me, I've started my first cycle of IUI!!! Yipee! My cyst got the eviction notice I sent and only left a shell of its annoying self for us to see on the ultrasound today. So, now I'm in the big time of all this IF business. Did the whole rig a mer roll - ultrasound, bloodwork, pharmacy visit where I dropped a cool 300 bones. So, cruise is definitely off considering the moola we are going to be spending this month. And I oh so cooly administered my first injection a couple of hours ago. Thank goodness its with the user-friendly Gonal pen. The videos that had me watch before hand got me scared thinking I had to do all the mixing and stuff. The pen is super easy and quick, although it looks/feels like you are not really injecting anything. Although time will tell with that, if I get any pesky side-effects. Better not get the diarrhea --I have midterms this week.

Trying like heck to study but so much going through my mind. Going to have to do a lot of meditating and yoga just to calm myself down. I went to a psychic last week, that I had to wait 5 months to get into see. I'm a believer in that kinda stuff. She saw spirits of people I knew who had passed on too... never experienced that before. Anyways, main numero uno important thing she told me was she sees 2 babies!! Whether or not, she can really see this...I don't know. But it gives me some positive reinforcement which is what I need right now. And she told me my Grandma was telling me to just be patient. OK, Granny I will be patient for you, and know you are helping me on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. I would normally say bummer that you can't cruise...but ah, an IUI cycle is so much cooler anyway! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new cycle! I love starting a fresh cycle, when hope springs anew! I'm keepin' my fingers crossed that this is the one for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete