Sunday, November 7, 2010

Not Good

Its gone from worry to super worry. Last tonight and today I had dripping blood coming out. Dark red blood but enough to make me really worry. I'm not feeling so pregnant anymore either. I feel like my symptoms have gone away -- less hunger, less tender boobs, less tired. These are not good signs. I called the clinic again today and talked to the nurse. She didn't sound too optimistic when I said it was red blood, so I'm going to do my HCG/Progesterone tomorrow.

I know bleeding is not uncommon in the first trimester but its really hard to remain optimistic when you see it. I'm thinking wow I got to be happy for about 10 days, I was pregnant finally! I don't feel super sad as of yet, I still have hope. Feeling a bit numb actually, "Is this really happening?"

4 comments:

  1. Oh hon, I know how incredibly difficult this is. I'm so, so sorry you have to go through this worry and waiting game. You are absolutely right...there are many, many reasons why there could be bleeding and everything could still turn out ok.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding out hope for you! I know it's super scary, so hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, praying for some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I'm holding out hope this is just one of those scares that you'll get through and all will be well. It would be just too cruel otherwise. Please let all be ok for your little embies.

    ReplyDelete